Choosing your bridal bouquet can be very overwhelming with so many options.
Here are a few tips to consider from your florist at Elegant Bouquets.
- Look for inspiration. Put together a scrapbook of flowers and colours that you like. This will give your florist and idea of your personal taste and style.
- Have a budget in mind. Fresh, locally grown flowers that are in season are more cost effective than imported flowers such as orchids.
- Consider your theme. Are you going for a Vintage, Romantic or Shabby Chic theme? Your professional florist will suggest a possible bouquet that will complement your theme.
- Consider the style of your bridal gown when choosing your bouquet. If your dress is traditional and has a long train or veil a teardrop or cascading bouquet works great. A sleek shift which is simple yet elegant pairs well with a calla lily bouquet because of its straight lines. A hand tied, domed shape bouquet flatters an A -line dress and asymmetric gowns go well with asymmetric bouquets.
- Lastly be true to you, choose a design that is reflective of you and your special day.